| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Perth, Western Australia in August is mild at 13.2 °C (55.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry with rain from time to time. Circa 111.4mm (4.4in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 19 days.
- In August the heavens above Perth, Western Australia are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:17 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:34 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 10:59.
- There are approximately 4:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Perth, Western Australia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Perth, Western Australia:
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1311.7 kms (815.1 miles) NNE
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1250.5 kms (777.1 miles) NNE
- District 13 (Giles M.O), Australia - 1426.2 kms (886.2 miles) ENE
- Meekatharra, Australia - 640.9 kms (398.3 miles) NNE
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 721.3 kms (448.2 miles) NE
- Cook, South Australia, Australia - 1382.2 kms (858.9 miles) E
- Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia - 535.3 kms (332.6 miles) ENE
- Forrest, Australia - 1158.6 kms (720 miles) E
- Esperance (Po), Australia - 590.4 kms (366.9 miles) ESE
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia - 591.5 kms (367.5 miles) ESE
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) SSE